Brownie cookies are rich and decadent and full of chocolate flavor. They taste like freshly baked brownies and with a sprinkle of sea salt flakes are irresistible.
Brownie cookies !!!
I don’t know about you, but that chilly weather outside makes me crave some chocolate desserts. Although I love fruit desserts, and I will miss strawberries and peaches during the winter when outside temperatures drop I am in need of some chocolate.
I’m a huuuge lover of dark chocolate, so these brownie cookies are a perfect sweet treat for me.
These brownie cookies are the best way to satisfy your chocolate craving. They are fudgy on the inside and crispy on the outside and simply irresistible.
Get a glass of milk and indulge your chocolate craving!!!
- 200 grams dark chocolate (7 oz) 70% cocoa
- 125 grams butter (4.4 oz)
- 160 grams granulated sugar (3/4 cup + 1 tablespoon; 5.6 oz)
- 120 grams brown sugar (1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons; 4.2 oz)
- 180 grams all-purpose flour (1 1/2 cup; 6.3 oz)
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons dark cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- flaked sea salt for sprinkling optional
- Preheat oven to 175 C (350 F) and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper (or silicone mat).
- In a small saucepan on low heat melt chocolate and butter, set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Whisk eggs, brown and granulated sugar, and vanilla extract until frothy.
- Stir in chocolate mixture and mix until well incorporated.
- Finally, add in the dry ingredients and stir gently until a dough forms.
- If the dough is too soft, put it in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Scoop out 1-2 tablespoons of dough with a cookie scoop (or small ice cream scoop), and place onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the cookies are set around the edges but still soft in the middle.