Loaded with creamy Nutella, almonds, and hazelnuts, it is done in less than 30 minutes, just add a splash of milk or your favorite yogurt and you’ve got yourself a simple, nutrient and healthy meal.
Try to add some fresh fruits, vanilla yogurt and make this delicious Nutella Granola Parfait.
- 135 grams old fashioned oats (1 1/2 cup)
- 125 grams Nutella (1/2 cup)
- 60 grams chopped hazelnuts (1/2 cup)
- 60 grams chopped almonds (1/2 cup)
- 60 grams butter (1/4 cup) melted
- Position the rack in the middle of the oven. Preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, hazelnuts, and almonds. With a spatula, stir in Nutella and butter.
- Stir until the mixture is well incorporated.
- Spread the cereal mixture on the baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, stirring twice during baking. Let cool completely on the baking sheet.
- Keep in an airtight container.