Creamy Pasta coated in light and creamy rich garlic sauce filled with sun dried tomatoes. Only 20 minutes of your time to prepare this simple but delicious meal.
Garlic, Parmesan and a little olive oil – you can do a lot with these ingredients. Add pasta, broth, a splash of milk and butter. And your an incredibly creamy one-pot pasta is ready. The whole thing is topped with dried tomatoes – finger lickin’ good!
One-Pot Creamy Pasta with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 400 grams pasta (14 oz)(Tagliatelle, Fettuccine)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 Liter broth 4 cups chicken or vegetable
- 80 grams sun-dried tomatoes 3 oz
- 50 grams grated parmesan (1/2 cup)
- 400 ml milk (1 2/3 cup; 13.5 fl oz)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat 1 tablespoon of butter in a medium pot and fry the garlic for 1-2 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add chicken stock, milk, pasta, dried tomatoes, oregano and basil, cover, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally. When pasta is done, add salt and pepper to taste, and grated parmesan and stir well.
- Serve warm.