This is the one of most simplest desserts I have ever made. And the tastiest!!! Perfect summer dessert. It takes you only 10 minutes of prep time and around 35-40 minutes of baking.
My favorite summer desserts are the one includes fruit ( I think I’ve already wrote that in one of my previous posts, but never mind).
And the best, the simplest and tastiest is Cobbler. Since we are heading toward Adriatc coast in few hours – VACATION begins 🙂 , I had to empty my fridge. I have left with few peaches and container of blueberries.
I found this amazing recipe on thisgirlslifeblog.com. Melissa used canned peaches (I am not a fan of canned fruit), so I tweaked it my liking.
I hope you’ll enjoy this dessert as we were! 🙂
Peach and Blueberry Cobbler
- 5 fresh peaches peeled, pitted and sliced into wedges
- 50 grams granulated sugar , 1/4 cup, 1.8 oz
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100 grams blueberries (1 cup, 3.5 oz)
- 125 grams all-purpose flour (1 cup, 4.4 oz)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 240 ml milk (1 cup)
- 200 grams brown sugar (1 cup, 7 oz)
- 120 grams unsalted butter (1/2 cup, 4 oz) melted
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- In a large bowl, fold the peaches, sugar, cinnamon, lemon juice, vanilla and cornstarch until all ingredients are well combined.
- Pour butter into 26x10 cm (10x8 inch) baking pan.
- In a large bowl mix flour, baking powder, sugar and milk until all of the ingredients are incorporated. Pour batter over butter (do not stir).
- Layer the peaches and blueberries on the top (do not mix).
- Bake around 40 minutes (depending on your oven), or until golden brown.