Summer heat…. Few more days, and I will be dipping my toes in nice refreshing Adriatic sea, but until then we need any kind of refreshment and this raspberry lemonade is the best…
This is my easy and quick homemade raspberry lemonade recipe, but you can easily replace lemons with limes for raspberry limeade.
You can turn it into a refreshing cocktail, just add your choice of alcohol (vodka, tequila, or rum).
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups raspberries pureed and pushed through a fine-mesh sieve
- 4-6 cups cold water depending on your taste
- ice cubes
- Combine 1 cup sugar with 1 cup of water in a saucepan to make a simple syrup. Place over medium heat and heat until the sugar is completely dissolved. Let cool.
- Puree the raspberries in your blender or food processor.
- To separate the seeds from the pulp, push the raspberry puree through a fine-mesh sieve.
- In a large pitcher combine the raspberry puree, simple syrup, and lemon juice.
- Add 4-6 cups of cold water, depending on your taste. Add ice cubes.
- Garnish with lemon slices and raspberries.