Effective date: August 22, 2018
Bite It Quick (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.biteitquick.com/novi website (the “Service”).
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Bite It Quick uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Croatia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Croatia and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Bite It Quick may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Bite It Quick
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By visiting this page on our website: CONTACT ME
The Gourmet Ads’ Advertising Program
The Gourmet Ads’ Advertising Program allows advertisers to purchase ad space on publisher websites. Publishers want their ads to be relevant to their readers, which helps them to offer content for no cost or lower cost. Buyers want to use their advertising dollars efficiently by reaching the right audiences, and by measuring the effectiveness of their ads. To accomplish these goals, Advertisers and Publishers use the Gourmet Ads’ Advertising Program to engage in a variety of techniques, including interest-based advertising, real-time (or programmatic) advertising, contextual, and location-based advertising.
a) Opt Out
Industry trade associations maintain web pages where you can opt out of interest-based advertising by all participating companies:
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices
- Digital Advertising Alliance: http://www.aboutads.info/choices
- Europe, http://www.youronlinechoices.com
- Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada http://youradchoices.ca/choices/
You can also choose to disable or selectively turn off cookies or third-party cookies in your web browser settings.
It is important to note that different devices (i.e. mobile, tablet and desktop) use different identifiers and different technologies, so that you must opt out separately from each web browser and each device that you would like to be opted out. If you opt-out of targeted advertising, we will no longer collect User Information described within this policy.
b) Non Personally Identifiable Information
In regards to the Gourmet Ads Advertising Program specifically, we do not collect or use any Personally Identifiable Information (PII). Our ad serving platform is designed to use only non- Personally Identifiable Information (PII), and has contractual provisions that prohibit us from associating Platform cookies with PII.
The Gourmet Ads’ Advertising Program may collect from visitors to Publisher Websites to deliver targeted advertisements the following; website addresses, date/time of visits, page view data, search keywords, visitor activities and actions on publisher’s sites, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, geolocation (including city, country, zip code), click data, types of advertisements viewed; to enable advertisers to deliver targeted advertisements.
Gourmet Ads may also we collect for our legitimate business interests:
- To operate and improve our technology;
- To compile statistics and conduct research and development for our internal business purposes – all of which is done in aggregate anonymously without identifying visitors;
- To enable standard advertising controls i.e frequency capping;
- To prepare reports that summarize anonymous visitor activity;
- To analyze and report on ad performance (such as tracking views of ad, as well as click-through rates on ads), campaign reporting, and campaign forecasting
- To protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
c) Third Parties
Apart from our Primary Ad Server, Appnexus, we also work with a variety of Third Parties to deliver the Gourmet Ads Advertising Program to Publishers and Visitors of their websites. These Third-Party companies may separately collect, Non PII Information such as domain, referring website addresses, date/time of visits, page view data, search keywords, visitor activities and actions on publisher’s sites, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, geolocation (including city, country, zip code), click data, types of advertisements viewed; to enable advertisers to deliver targeted advertisements. Third Party companies may include but are not limited to Advertisers and their agencies or media buying companies, Amazon, Captify, Criteo, Eyeota, Index Exchange, Google, Media.net, Magnetic, Nielsen, Oracle, Quantcast, Rubicon Project and Salesforce.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required or permitted by law.